Extra parking fee

Clare204
Level 1
York, United Kingdom

Extra parking fee

Hi! I am pretty new to this. We live in a restricted parking zone for permit use only. We have permits we can supply the guests with if needed but I would want to charge an extra fee for these. How do I best do this please? Thanks!

7 Replies 7
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Clare204  Clearly mention it in your listing, including the fee. In your pre-arrival communication inquire if the guests will be utilizing that option, then invoice them through request money option that will be available to you on the guest booking page. 

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Clare204 

I wish Airbnb required guest to provide arrival information, but they don't 😞

So we have determine if they are arriving by car. It's a mouthful, cuz instead of greeting them we have to do this extraction.

For those guests who are driving, offer them parking passes for $xx daily rate.

Cash or a resolution request "ask for money".

For self-checkin people, explain where they will find the pass. 

Linda702
Level 1
Evans, GA

I would like to see "parking fee" added to the platform under extra charges. Beginning next month , our resort will be charging $25 per car for a security gate/parking pass. It would help if the guests could view this as an itemized charge when they book.

Absolutely agree! They just added a pet fee function but still no parking fee option. :frowning_face:

Jam5308
Level 2
Washington, DC

Pleeeeeeeeease can we get a parking fee setting?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Go away @Pavel168  the spammer 

Katerina364
Level 1
Nea Smyrni, Greece

Will the Airbnb give us soon, an option to add the parking cost as an 'extra charges'? I think this is necessary..