Extra parking fee

in
York, United Kingdom
Level 1

Hi! I am pretty new to this. We live in a restricted parking zone for permit use only. We have permits we can supply the guests with if needed but I would want to charge an extra fee for these. How do I best do this please? Thanks!

Tags (3)
7 Replies

Re: Extra parking fee

in
Chicago, IL
Level 10

@Clare204  Clearly mention it in your listing, including the fee. In your pre-arrival communication inquire if the guests will be utilizing that option, then invoice them through request money option that will be available to you on the guest booking page. 

in
Seattle, WA
Level 10

@Clare204 

I wish Airbnb required guest to provide arrival information, but they don't 😞

So we have determine if they are arriving by car. It's a mouthful, cuz instead of greeting them we have to do this extraction.

For those guests who are driving, offer them parking passes for $xx daily rate.

Cash or a resolution request "ask for money".

For self-checkin people, explain where they will find the pass. 

in
Evans, GA
Level 1

I would like to see "parking fee" added to the platform under extra charges. Beginning next month , our resort will be charging $25 per car for a security gate/parking pass. It would help if the guests could view this as an itemized charge when they book.

in
Washington, DC
Level 2

Absolutely agree! They just added a pet fee function but still no parking fee option. :frowning_face:

in
Washington, DC
Level 2

Pleeeeeeeeease can we get a parking fee setting?

in
Bristol, United Kingdom
Level 10

Go away @Pavel168  the spammer 

in
Nea Smyrni, Greece
Level 1

Will the Airbnb give us soon, an option to add the parking cost as an 'extra charges'? I think this is necessary..