Guests complaints

Kellie19
Level 2
Kiama, Australia

Guests complaints

Hi I’m new to air BnB and have just had our second lot of guests our first family were from overseas no problems. This guest has complained that the sheets had stains on them and the beds looked slept in and some of the rooms didn’t even look like they had been cleaned. Im absolutely devistated by her comments as the sheets were all purchased new as were the towels and I spent 6 hours cleaning and she was also complaining as we only have Foxtel that she can’t watch the tennis she checked in at 3pm and states that they then proceeded to wash all the sheets 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

So, what is your question ?

The guest can contact Airbnb if not satisfied, maybe they cancel the reservation and refund her partially or full. Or you can talk to the guest and solve the problem(s). Or the guest is a lunatic (sorry...) and you have to deal with the situation.

Best, Emiel

@Kellie19 it sounds a bit like the guest is getting set to ask for a big discount / refund (probably at the end, after they have had their stay).

How long is this booking for?

Weni0
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

I have experienced same as everyone else, some guests are just over reacting  making it up to have complained,  so they can have refund cancellation fee or etc.

One guests was complaining about me over sale of everything, i dont even sales things beside just my listing.

I smell a lunatic and someone who's a professional 🙂 It's better to refund and say goodbye then waste time arguing

Rick155
Level 1
Colonel Light Gardens, Australia

Sometimes better to cut your losses and move onto next good guest.

Just double check in front of next booking.

Rick..

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

For some reason the word 'hustler' comes immediately to mind.