Hello!

Marion463
Level 3
Arlington, MA

Hello!

I've been an AirBnB host for a few years.  I'm in no shape to travel myself, but I enjoy welcoming guests from all over the world - and I've been named SuperHost!

When a friend suggested that I become an AirBnB host, I objected: I have no room to rent...  all I have is a captain's bed in my living room. Turns out, that bed has been a useful nest for many who want easy access to the Boston T (a short walk from my door), and an inexpensive place to stay. 

I enjoy serving as de facto ambassador for my struggling nation, assuring visitors from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and South & Central America that people from the USA can be welcoming and fair.

17 Replies 17
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Lisa723  I'm also confused, this isn't how it works as far as I know...

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

Dear Marion, what a rotten deal- I agree, push back! What was the specific reason for your demotion? You didn't cancel on the guest & your cute kitty is featured prominently in your lisiting pix so no guest could say it isn't clear you have a cat. I suspect that a cancellation for any reason, by any party, can mess a host around but that doen't mean you have to accept it without question. Good luck & give your good boy a cuddle for me, Sally 

Nana65
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

I am Nana, my apartment is in Tbilisi. For rent best apartment in Old Tbilisi. Since the Russians are almost not reliable people and my reservation was canceled in July and August and I was left without a reservation. I have the best  apartment with all the amenities. Please help me spread my ad in European and American sites. Regards Nana.