How do I translate Your Host and House Rules?

Jonathan47
Level 6
Cuglieri, Italy

How do I translate Your Host and House Rules?

When I click Add language, I can translate everything except Your Host and House Rules. Why is that?

13 Replies 13
Alexander124
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi!

I was trying to do the same but did not find a way.

Victoria

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Did you find a way, @Jonathan47? If not, I will take this problem to Host Voice. The House Rules used to be part of the "Add Language" functionality, but now they are not. 

Thanks!

At the end I managed to edit the description in different languages.

For the house rules I have added all the translation in the same box which is a bit messy though.

Agree - that is very messy, @Alexander124, and in my case I am stuck with the French translation of my old rules, since I cannot delete or edit them. My English viewers will see the rules in English and French using your way, but my French viewers will see my old rules forever. 

I have put this in Host Voice here. Give it a thumbs up if you like it. I know it does not apply to every host, but surely there are enough of us who need our listing in a least two languages to justify the time to fix this oversight.

I have not solved this. Would be great if you can take it to Host Voice. Thanks Lawrene

@Jonathan47, it is here. Give it a thumbs up there!

The problem is not only with the house rules. There is no language option for the presentation of the host either.

Add that in a comment on the Host Voice post, @Jonathan47. Then maybe they will look at both? It is the same issue, really, so we can consolidate it in one thread there.

Never mind! I see that you did. Wonderful. Hope it gets fixed!

This really is so annoying, and it doesn't seem to be addressed at all, or even showing in the pipeline. Let's hope commenting and upvoting might change this.

Same problem here, anybody has found a solution?

Anas39
Level 2
London, GB

Hello,

Same problem here, is there a solution for this please ?

Carola-and-James0
Level 2
Cuenca, Ecuador

Please upvote the feature request to add multi-language support to the "Additional House Rules" field for hosts.  This is the single most important piece of information that can be communicated to guests from an owner's perspective.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Host-Voice/House-Rules-should-be-part-of-the-editable-quot-Add-L...

The status for that suggestion is Archived. That means voting is futile, no?