How to Create a Better Airbnb Plus Host Experience

Andrew1226
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

How to Create a Better Airbnb Plus Host Experience

Hi everyone,

Any chance I can speak with you about your experience as an Airbnb Plus Host?

I'm trying to understand why people to choose to become Airbnb Plus hosts. This will help me determine whether to continue pursuing a leadership role at Airbnb with the mandate of improving the Airbnb Plus Host experience.

I'd hope to chat with you for 15 minutes, and would (if helpful) gladly send you my questions ahead of time.

Please let me know!

Drew

5 Replies 5
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Andrew1226  I'm going to follow this because I've been asked to join Airbnb Plus, but given the astonishing number of negative posts and threads in this forum, I haven't followed through.  (I assume you've searched the forum and read some of them.)

The other reasons I haven't accepted the invitation:  the process sounds lengthy and time-consuming and I haven't had the time, and I believe I'll be asked to install a smart lock, which will require the purchase of a new $3,000 door.

@Ann72 Thank you! Yes, I search the forum. The responses I read is what prompted me to post this question. Thanks again for your feedback!

Hi @Ann72 Ann,

Any chance I can speak with you next?

I'm now trying to understand why hosts who Airbnb asked to join Plus decided not to follow through. You'd be an amazing contributor!

Id' hope to chat for 15 minutes, and would (if helpful) gladly send you an Amazon gift card for your time. It's probably best to reiterate that I do not work for Airbnb, but am considering an opportunity to lead the Plus Host program and make it work for everyone.

Please let me know!

Drew

@Andrew1226 Sure, I'd be happy to talk.  If you send me a private message, I can give you my cell phone number.

Many thanks @Ann72!

I really appreciate your willingeness to speak, and just sent you a private message.

Speak soon!

Drew