What Hosts are saying

Hi All, I want to rent my cottage from Memorial Day to Labor Day to a single renter for the whole season. I do not see a way to do that. The way it is set up you have to put a nightly rate for each night, which we don't want to do because it's confusing t... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    is there any way to divide a payout like, one account gets the first $2000 and then the rest goes to another account? does anybody know if this can be done and how? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I am curious if anyone has both a 3BR rental and a 4BR rental? Which gets booked more often? My situation is that I have lovely 3BD 2.5BA house with additional guest cottage in Seattle. I can either keep the main house as a 3BD 2.5 BA rental or add in th...
    Who is you best Airbnb guest? Who? A repeat guest, that’s who. The guest who’s experienced the amazing hospitality you provide. They know your home and already know your house rules. The guest who’s so comfortable in your home they feel it’s theirs… Sort ...
    • Who is your best Airbnb guest-.png
    My name is Mike ***and I own the apartment known as *** which is located at *** Palm Cove, Queensland Australia. I advertise through Air bnb and have sighted this afternoon another apartment in the same complex as mine displaying photographs of my apa... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    I have a couple staying in my property for 22 days currently. They have been polite and good tenants. They have asked to stay on for another month. Should i ask for them to end the current booking move out, re-book and then move back into the property aft... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    when i do a search as host for my own listing , it doesnt show in the list. why is that? I already saw/read many complaints about the same issue but obviously no one can give a solution and it seems to be impossible to get a hold of Airbnb to assist with ... Latest reply by Gert1
    Hi everyone, I'm Marco. Nice to meet you all I'm not entirely new to Airbnb as I had something around 5 guests last summer.This time though I'm having a possible guest insisting, in any way possible, to chat outside the website. She's giving me her numbe... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hello, can anyone help out there?I have listed all 5 of our properties and each listing asks me for a base price. How can you set a base price when every season is a different price? I put a base price on the first listing, got a guest, she booked and bef... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Is there a way to get back to the reviews? Twice now I've started a review of a guest but my screen got closed and now I can't find a way back into the review to complete and post it. Any ideas?