Interested in Traveling to Rural Washington State? Looking for a future co-host/house sitter!

Janell-And-Don0
Level 2
Mossyrock, WA

Interested in Traveling to Rural Washington State? Looking for a future co-host/house sitter!

My husband and I would like to travel next summer, but don't want to miss out on our Airbnb income (80% of which is generated in the summer).  We'd love to have someone come to our place to house sit, but also take care of our Airbnb rentals (two separate apartments on the property).  We don't live close to anything, so the person would have to live here in the house.  We don't want a property management company, but someone we can trust to live in our home, welcome guests, and clean the apartments between rentals.  

If you are an experienced host who might want to travel to a beautiful location near Mt. Rainier next summer, send me a message!

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Janell-And-Don0 Given the lack of replies I shall make a different suggestion!

Travel to the Southern Hemisphere in your winter and only lose 20% of your Airbnb revenues.

Angelina155
Level 2
Hoodsport, WA

Hi Janell,

looking at the date of your post I'm a little late on offering some service during your summer get-away.  But I will still like to offer some services.  I help my family run their airbnb in a rural town in Washington.  When I say 'run' it's more taking care of the reservations, answering any and all questions regarding guests stays.  on that note, if you're looking for a co-host

Here are a few things I can take off your plate:

* Update your listing

* Manage guest messages, including pre-screening guests, based on your
preferences (i.e. current occupation, purpose of trip, non-smoker, pet-free,
etc.), answer questions, coordinate guests' arrival and departure, etc.

* Manage reservation settings and accept or decline reservation requests

If you would like to talk some more about it, please feel free to message me privately.

Thank you for your time.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and have a wonderful evening! 

Jessica729
Level 2
Longmont, CO

This is really old but wanted to add that we’ve used trusted house sitters before to manage/clean our Airbnb while we travel. 

also had luck with posting the opportunity in nomad workers FB pages and lastly the “worldschool” FB pages

many traveling families are open to doing the on-site management and cleaning in trade for a place to stay