Length of Stay Discounts

Al-and-Ivan0
Level 2
Cádiz, Spain

Length of Stay Discounts

We've started to notice that many users, commercial users in particular, have the ability to offer length of stay discounts on stays that are 2 more nights. This is instead of the original and almost useless Airbnb set up of 7 night or 28 day discounts.

This is something that regular users have been requesting for years and it seems that only the commercial users are getting the benefits of these new features. It's eating into our competitiveness. When are these TEST features going to be released to the private home users who made Airbnb what it is in the first place.

There is a consistent failure by airbnb to take it's private users into account, have our backs, pay attention when important flaws are brought to Airbnb's attention.

3 Replies 3
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Al-and-Ivan0 @Elena87 

Interesting link and more interesting that not only multiple listing operators can access these tools. The marketing option would add benefit to any hosts Twitter, Facebook, Instagram presence..

Hosts can gain access to Airbnb’s professional hosting tools automatically by having 6 or more listings or by clicking Use professional tools in your Account Settings

Al-and-Ivan0
Level 2
Cádiz, Spain

Well thanks so much for the information. I tried to search for it before posting and couldn't find anything. Hence the frustrated rant (likely stemming from other issues I've had with Airbnb of late)

Happy to see that I don't need to have 6 properties to enjoy these features.

Thanks everyone