What Hosts are saying

Dear CommunityI note that there seems to be a 14% discount offered on the price of guests staying for longer than a week to some recent reservation requests at our airbnb facility. I do not remember setting up a 14% discount and I cannot find how to canc... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello, It seems that the response rate calculation now requires a host to accept or decline a request within 24 hours, and not just send a message, is that correct? This is very frustrating as I do screen guests by asking a few questions via the messaging... Latest reply by Larimie0
    Hi I am seeking information about sales and occupancy taxes for Memphis TN Does anyone have any knowledge on the requirements. Do you have any suggestions or phone numbers on who to call to find out the information. Lastly can anyone reccomend an accou...
    Salve sono nuova, vorrei una conferma ma il prezzo che compare nell'annuncio s'intende a notte per 1 persona anche se l'appartamento ospita 4 persone ? Latest reply by Jim1
    to AIR BNB. sender, kindly re-send my pay out-today (U$92.00) to include my middle name ( Abilende) as in passport. I cannot claim from Western union if the sender, does not write complete middle name. thank youPls re-send again.
    My listing is in a suburb called 'Wynnum West" and when I do a search using that suburb, it comes up. However, when I use 'Wynnum' as the search suburb, it doesn't come up, even though another listing at Wynnum West does come up along with a whole lot of... Latest reply by Clare0
    hi all, wondering if anyone can point me to an admin contact; my account is not sending me texts when I get reservation requests which is not great for the response rate and snagging bookings! I have checked my settings and they are fine. It was working a... Latest reply by Jenny8