Listing not showing up!

Sean375
Level 3
Jersey City, NJ

Listing not showing up!

Greetings everyone. Check your listings regularly. I have 3 rooms in my home on AirBnB. One of my rooms consistently is not appearing on the AirBnB site. I've notified them of this before,but it happened again and  I honestly don't know how often as I don't regularly check. I have regular and pretty constant bookings in 2 rooms,but never in the 3d. Many guests have told me that they were not aware of the 3d room,which never gets booked. I must conclude the room isn't showing up. Indeed a guest just last night went to the site and sure enough,only 2 rooms showed up. At this point,I'm not certain I trust AirBnB to fix this recurring problem and I am sure it is and has led to lost revenue since last July. Comments/suggestions/advice ?? Thanks, Sean.

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sean375,

I can find all three rooms, allthough it needs some zooming in on the map, as there is a lot of competition in the neighbourhood(s). Two rooms are in same neighbourhood, but they do not display together when on same zoom-level. So the "double-room" is most difficult to find.

You can include the link to your homepage into the listing descriptions, to point guest to your other rooms.

Best regards,

Emiel

Sean375
Level 3
Jersey City, NJ

Thanks Emiel !

Sean375
Level 3
Jersey City, NJ

Emiel,They said they fixed it last night,but I'll make it a regular practice of mine to check. As I said,it made no sense that my other rooms were constantly booked over 6 months,but the Green Room not so.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sean375,

Part of the problem with "the green room" is:

When searching for Jersey City it is just outside the standard map. Moving to the west before zooming in brings it up., but not before zoom level 15 is reached (still appr. 100 accommodations on this level !).

BTW Your homepage gives an error at my side (no access), is it available at your side ? (when NOT logged in at Airbnb):

https://www.airbnb.com/users/198483375/listings

best regards,

Emiel.

Magda112
Level 2
Hermanus, South Africa

My listing is also not showing up.  i know for a fact it is open but when I search or if someone else search my place does not come up at all?  This is very frustrating and a waste of time and energy.  isn't the main purpose to make it easier to search for places to stay in a specific area.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Magda112 your listing is showing up, maybe zoom in a bit. Also, I know you didn't ask for advice on the listing but you have a lovely property, I would suggest to take clearer and brighter pictures. Some of the pictures are blurry and it is a shame since the property has lot of potential. 

Erin4343
Level 1
Belmont, CA

I have two rooms currently listed on AirBnB, yet neither are coming up when I search for them. Friends have searched as well & I seem to be invisible. Could I be blocked or something? If so, why?

I am new to this site & haven't had one booking yet. Any advise?