Missing Reviews

Jennifer976
Level 8
Calgary, Canada

Missing Reviews

My last 3 guests never left me a review?  I have never had 1 guest not review me and there were no issues at all with these guests so very strange that 3 in a row never left a review??  Has anyone had this happen?  Wondering if there is a glitch?

6 Replies 6
Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Jennifer976Maybe they all had something better to do. Leaving a review is not a priority for many people especially if they are still on holiday. 

I still dont have reviews too. 

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

The guest review is fairly long. Lots of buttons to click. They may have lost patience 

Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Jennifer976, the review process for guests is fairly tedious and I guess if they are travelling, they may just not find the time to do it. I am now messaging my guests after they check out letting them know I have left them a review with a gentle encouragement to do the same. Seems to be helping so far...

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

exactly the same with us - last 3 guests all loved the place but no reviews. They even said they would leave a review so it does make me wonder if there is a glitch

Trude0
Level 10
Stockholm County, Sweden

My mother experienced something similar shortly after she started hosting. For around 2-3 weeks, no reviews, and a number of satisfied guests had checked out. Then a number of reviews came in at the same time. Hickup in the Airbnb software, delaying posting? I've experienced other "bugs", like seeing in one place that I have had 6 guests/reviews, but in another place, it said I had only had  5. Later, the information in both places was matched.