What Hosts are saying

I had some guests gave me a 4 star in cleanliness because they found two hairs on the bathtub. But the whole apartment is super clean. I personally would not take one star off because of two hairs as I think one star means 20% off which is too heavy for t... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Some of my guests went to several Airbnb right before coming to my place. They told me they were not satisfied of their previous Airbnb but they ended up not giving them reviews and gave me a 4 star. From their perspective, they think 4 star is good. But... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I am new to Airbnb and so far it has been an exremely frustrating experience. I have a summer beach cottage and received tons of interest much sooner than expected and am scrambling to catch up. I have an excellent guest who loves the house and wants to r... Latest reply by Melanie251
    This is a very boring question, but having failed to reach anyone at airbnb i thought I would turn to the "community". I imagine that is what arirbnb want as it saves them having to employ any humans.I started a new listing for a beach house in Kenya. the... Latest reply by Rupert10
    Hi everyone, I'm here to tell you the story of my first landlord at airbnb. For the first time rented rooms to two boys from the Netherlands, because the rent, cleaning fees are actually not high, and the house is large, location is also very convenient, ... Latest reply by Huang2
    We are a business team looking for establishing a breakfast delivery program to essentially put the B back in BnBWe are looking for the best way to market and excecute the service. During your last holiday trip, did you booked a structure providing breakf... Latest reply by Sacha26
    Hi, I wonder why the host does not have a verified Government ID shows up on the list. Did Airbnb have approved the host, that the host had been uploaded photo ID to Airbnb? I wonder will that be safe for the traveler to stay in a place that host does no... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi there,I had a client ask me to cancel dates which I did but I cannot seem to release the dates as available on my listing...Please Help!Milly Latest reply by Marzena4