Multi calendar

Paige73
Level 6
Lansdowne, PA

Multi calendar

Hi everyone,

How do i find my multi calendar on the airbnb app? 

15 Replies 15
Jeanette14
Level 2
Carolina Beach, NC

Paige - you cannot see the Multi-Calendar in the APP.  I have the iPhone 6 and you can view one listing's calendar at a time, and see the nightly pricing there.  You can scroll down for that specifica listing for several months.  Go to Calendar - and select the listing.  Calendar also shows you the daily activities with the current day on top.  I, too, wish we could see our Multicalendar on the App - it's such a useful tool for hosts with multiple listings that I keep it open in my Borwser in my office - but I mostly work all over town and use the app to manager my six-figure gross earnings from my multiple listings...  

Unfortunately, the multi calendar has been taken off by Airbnb.  They will only give this valuable tool to Hosts with 6 or more listings.  Multi should mean anyone with more than one listing.  Don't know how they chose the 6 listing number.  I have 3 listings and used this tool everyday to plan when I needed to clean, when I could block out for a dental app. etc.  As hosts we were not informed that they were going to take this valuable tool away and so I spent 4 days chatting and calling Airbnb.  Today is when I got a call from them informing me of their decision.  I was never asked if this tool was useful or informed that they have taken it away.  They also took the co host tool away.  As a host I  work very hard and Airbnb makes my job harder.  Now I will have to go to each individual calendar and will have to make something of my own.  I have been a host for two years now and lately it seems as though they have lost touch with the hosts and the spirit of hosting.  Mega Corporation now with idiots sitting in a conference room deciding what we need.

I agree!  I have three listings and found this tool to be very useful... I thought I was going crazy or there was something wrong with my computer because that page wouldn't load.  Airbnb, we want it back!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Michelle1328,

Lovely to meet you. 

If you look below, Letti has provided a potential work around to opt-in to have this function. 

Perhaps this might work for you?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Almost 1 year later and the have done this again.  I have 6 listings but no bookings are showing on the muti-calendar after August 31st.  The Airbnb rep advised me that us hosts should leave feedback so they can understand how this is negatively affecting us.  I left both a feedback and reported a bug from the feedback link.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

Why does this always happen. We used this every day as well. 

Anton114
Level 1
Sag Harbor, NY

I have the same concern about the multiple listing calendar. what can the reason be, for removing this functionality.  Is there be any way to lobby airbnb to restore it?

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Anton114  Go to Account Settings > Settings > and select to Opt-in to the 'Use professional tools' that will give you your multi-calendar back. 

Dawn50
Level 2
Nelson, New Zealand

You are brilliant!

This multicalendar is very useful for me and I thought I had lost it.

Thank you.

Thank you very much!

Charlotte105
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I have tried to do this. I can't find the correct section on the app. I think I found the correct section on my computer but it is telling me that I am already usng te professional tools. I really need the multi calendar on my tablet app. Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

This worked and I have 3 listings!