My property does not appear on the search results listing

Miguel144
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

My property does not appear on the search results listing

Hi all,

My new listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18820232 does not appear in teh search results list when searching the location where it is located.

Example:

Campo de Ourique

1-10 Aug

1 person

The results page does not show this listing.

[Personal Details]

It is correctly placed on the map.

It is in the center of the neighboohood "Campo de Ourique".

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

8 Replies 8

@Miguel144:

Your listing is still there.  Check to make sure which verifications you or the primary host have chosen. If you chose more then the Airbnb recommended ones then your property will only show AFTER a potential guest has logged into the Airbnb website and meets the additional verifications. Also, depending on competition in your city, your listing may or may not show depending on how Airbnb determines you and your properties placement in the algorythm.

Hope that helps.

Hi Tim & Holly,

Thanks for your clarification, but can you see it in the results page?

I checked settings and am using AirBnB defaults.

What I am worried is that guests don't see the property on the listing results page (even if it's on the second results page).

Maybe it's the algorythm... 

Cheers,

Miguel

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Miguel144 I too see your listing in search results for August 1 -10 on page 1 of 3.  No problems there!!

Hello @Clare0

Thanks for the feedback.

Hope everybody can see it... I still can't.

Cheers,

Miguel

Hello Clare

Thanks for the feedback.

Hope everybody can see it... I still can't.

Cheers,

Miguel

@Miguel144  How are you searching?  Are you entering dates, property type and number of guests?

Dear @Clare0

What is happening:

1) When you see the results list the apt does not show!?!?

2) But when you move the map slightly it appears!!

Now, this is damaging the business since anyone who searches should immediately see the apartment on the results list if he/she searches by "Campo de Ourique" (the neighboorhood) and available dates + 1-2 guests.

However, the apt is not showing in the resulted properties. Not in any of the results pages!!

This way is hard to get bookings...

Do you see my point?

Warm reagrds,

Miguel

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 12.12.25.jpg

Miguel144
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

I have figured out what is happening:

The property is showing up in the results listing when searching for a different adjacent neighoorhood "AMOREIRAS", however the apartmente is cleary in the "CAMPO DE OURIQUE" neighborhood.

HOW TO RESOLVE THIS??

Thanks in advance for concluding advice.

Miguel