Need a Co-Host in Manchester?

Mia93
Level 3
Manchester, United Kingdom

Need a Co-Host in Manchester?

Hello everyone!

I am a superhost and co-host based in Manchester, I provide complete co-hosting services to other apartments through Airbnb platform. As a housewife, I am extremely flexible with time and available 24/7 for any enquiries from the guests and hosts. I am working towards becoming a full-time Airbnb's co-host as I enjoyed meeting new people and talking about different experiences around the world. I cover all aspects of Airbnb hosting services as well as taking professional pictures for no extra cost (I love photograph). I offer a personalised service to every guests to suit their needs and provide them with the local guides (Manchester tourist map and Metrolink network map to every guest)

I personally meet every guest with keys to check-in (no keysafes and lockboxes) and show them around the apartment. I take care of the cleaning with my on-call cleaner and the laundry service. I am happy to fully take care of your lisitings, from dealing with enquiries to check-in/out and cleaning/bedding. I have a great relationships with my previous hosts as we will keep in regular contact and update them on any issues related to the property. I am reasonably priced and upfront about them (no hidden fees and no penalties). Please do not hesitate to message me if you are interested or have any questions. 

Regards,

Mia

6 Replies 6
Louise231
Level 10

Hello Mia,

There is a Manchester Group on airbnb, you may want to add this in there. It'll probably reach more people who may be interested.

Good Luck

Mia93
Level 3

Thank you Louise for your kind advice. Sorry that I just saw your reply. Thought I should be able to receive new reply notifications though.

Louise231
Level 10

@Mia93Yeah thats my fault I didn't tag you in it. If you don't tag a person then they have no idea you replied.

(I happened to be on CC at the moment and because you replied the conversation got bumped to the first page, otherwise i would have been in the same boat!)

Greg46
Level 2
Manchester, GB

@Mia93 Hi Mia. Can we get in touch about my current Airbnb listing in M14 Manchester? I’m looking for a co-host and would love to talk. Many thanks! Greg. 

Elizabeth971
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Mia,

@Mia93 I am messaging you on behalf of my mum, Pauline who is also a superhost. She would like a management service for her recently renovated property in Manchester M8.  The property is a 15 min tram journey away from the city centre.   

She would love to talk with you about potentially managing the property. 

Look forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Liz

Mia93
Level 3

Hi Liz, thanks for the message. 

@Elizabeth971 Sure no problem. This is my email (manchesterhost@outlook.com) just send me an email and we can talk more about it. 

Looking forward to hearing from you and your mum! 

Regards,

Mia