What Hosts are saying

I need to have my listing show with a very strict cancellation policy of 60 days. It says this is by invite only? How do you get invited? This is a ski condo so the booking window is very limited and a 7 day cancellation could actually put us in the red f... Latest reply by Farah1
    Hello everyone, I am coming to you for some advice. I recently took a month long trip to visit family, and rented out my home. One of the groups seemed a bit young but I did not realize they may have actually lied about their age. They left the house in ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    • IMG_1881.JPG
    • IMG_1882.JPG
    I'm looking to start hosting my near-downtown spare room in Indianapolis this upcoming December. Is there a slow period (winter) in Indianapolis that I should be aware of? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    A potential guest made an inquiry several weeks ago. He seemed to be confused about the fees. We answered his questions and eventually he responded politely. This person does not have a photo of himself as a profile picture. It is a partial photo of a... Latest reply by Fred13
    I just started hosting and I have a request from a new traveler with no profile picture. He does however, have all verifications and is ID verified. I asked him to complete his profile as much as possible to include his picture and his location. He entere... Latest reply by Eric374
    Hi, So we pre-approved someone a while back and have heard nothing since, so we wanted to remove their pre-approval. However when we go to the message thread, where the option to remove a pre-approval used to be, there is no option to remove it. We've tri... Latest reply by Luc12
    I everybody !I'm trying to put together my offer for hosting in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.I'm stuck with the address...Anybody knows what address should I put in !It's an unknow streeet, no nameThank in advance. Latest reply by Colleen47
    I have never required a security deposit. I currently have a guest that has broken a window. the replacement cost is very high, about $800.oo. she came to me and said she would pay for it, until she saw the quote. Now she tells me it happend spontaneously... Latest reply by Al41
    Hi All, My husband and I are expecting a baby this October! We are so very excited. However, we rent the apartment above us to Airbnb guests and were wondering if any other hosts have had the experience of hosting while taking care of a newborn. I am afr... Latest reply by Farah1