What Hosts are saying

I love hosting with Airbnb, and am a super host for the 6th time, BUT I feel that my guest/guests know everything about me and I know nothing about them! I would like more info, at least an address,email and a list of guests names who are arriving, I spen... Latest reply by Ping-And-Daryl0
    Hi! My guests accidently gave a wrong star rating for clearliness. In their review they praised the appartment for being "very clean", but they accidently clicked a wrong star. Now they want to change it, but they do not how. I also cannot find this infor... Latest reply by Melbourne0
    We are new to Airbnb. We are renovating a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and the question is: is a bathtub/shower combo important to have or do people prefer walk in showers? Would families decide to not stay with us if we don't have a bathtub/shower combo for ba... Latest reply by Victoria567
    My last guest complained to me after she left my place that my house has a new house renovation smell and it causes her to get sick. I am shock she never once mentioned that to me at the beginning, and during her stay. I could have done something to make ... Latest reply by Martha300
    Like many of you, we have had issues with guests not obeying the house rules when it comes to an acceptable range of temperatures for the AC and heat. We have a sign right under the thermostat and its in our rules, but it can be difficult to prove if they... Latest reply by Pete28
    I just found this site and have to vent. I love hosting my house, but I hate waiting for the reviews. It is so random the way people give ratings. They will write a stellar review and then give all "4"s. I do believe some people just can't give a 5 ... Latest reply by Andrew216
    I am new to Airbnb and looking to set up mulitiple payout methods: 1) Default payout method2) Payout to my property manager3) Payout for my cleaning personAre there charges to route payment 3 (multiple) ways? Does anyone know if the bank charges an amoun...
    I have gotten this question twice now from booking requests. I have reached out to Airbnb customer service twice now and they won't answer my question, so hoping someone here can help! This is the question from the University of NC: "The University requir... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have reservation with status "accepted" and others with status "confirmed".None of these I had to accept (so i get the "confirmed" status as a result of instant booking), but this "accepted" reservation was also booked without me actually accepting it.... Latest reply by Allan128