What Hosts are saying

We have two award winning spaces to rent on Airbnb which are situated next to our remote farmhouse in rural Wales.On our general directions communication it says "Let us know when about you intend to arrive nearer the time so we can make sure someone is h... Latest reply by Alex532
    So the only way I can collect local taxes (since Airbnb doesn't do this where I live) is to add the taxes into my nightly rate? Unlike VRBO, which adds them in for you? The only reason I'm asking is because my prices fluxuate throughout the year, and it w... Latest reply by Shelly1
    We are host for a beach house on Hatteras Island NC. The power line has been damaged to the island, and the State has issued a mandatory evacuation order of all non- residents. Our guests this week requested that we cancel their stay so they could get a f... Latest reply by Scott227
    I have a long term guest, he has been here for just under 3 months and leaves this Friday. Prior to coming to stay with me on my listing it states no visitors are allowed, however if you have an extra guest it is $25 per person. This person has had his ... Latest reply by Cecilia155
    SAN DIEGO - has anyone had a significant drop in inquiries for August 2017? I had up till Aug10th booked solid but for the past 2 weeks Ive had no traffic not even inquiries?? Anyone else have similar experinces last few weeks? Latest reply by Kate157