What Hosts are saying

Anyone else really pissed off at almost daily email notications, "other properties in your area are "x" cheaper. By dropping your price you will increase the chance of gettting bookings. This acticily and agreesivily works against all hosts as it is a rac... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi, everyone. I have a long term guest who wanted to extend her stay at my home for six weeks. I was fine with that but she had not Instabook-ed the room. She later asked to rent the room for $50 less than the monthly rate...but wanted to stay six weeks. ... Latest reply by K-A-0
    We have been actively listing/renting for 1 year after major renovation work was done. Guests love what we have done but some comments on needing finish touches. We have constantly tackled on major renovation since the start of renting: finishing basemen... Latest reply by Sam397
    Recently after check in I’ve had a few guests say ‘Oh, You are staying here too’? They are mostly newbies that haven’t used Airbnb before and are surprised that they don’t have the place all to themselves/think they have rented the whole apartment. I then... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hey Everyone I'm new to hosting and I had this request which isn't feeling so good.So i received a booking and then yesterday the person who booked cancelled and messaged me a few minutes later, saying that he deleted his Account which was by a name Tony... Latest reply by Laura1355
    Hi: set up my airbnb last night and forgot to put in cleaning and security deposit. Had a reservation made this am, and spoke with Guest stating I did not add those fees. Went back and added the cleaning and security deposit. Noticed that changes mad... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    Hello guys, My name is Derli and I'm from Cozumel, México.It's my first experience as host and also how guest, and I'm excited to read information about how I can be a great host.I really will appreciate your commentaries and help Latest reply by Letti0
    I'm a huge fan of Airbnb; arguably the largest hotel business in the world with no real estate. They deserve props for that, and I'm enjoying the peripheral benefits of its reach and platform. That said, my concern is the rating system. The proverbial ca... Latest reply by Markos7