Not seeing my listing

Anna1967
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Not seeing my listing

Hi,

I'd like to check if others are seeing my listing - I'm close to Fleming St. and 22nd St., Vancouver, BC, Canada. I just recently changed my listing pricing and minimum 7 day stay and also special monthly pricing. However, I'm not able to find it when I zoom in and look at available properties. Does it take some time before changes are loaded?

Thank you,

Anna

3 Replies 3
Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Anna1967

You are showing up Anna! I just did an incognito search and you are showing up in the central Vancouver area but on the very last page! Your listing is number 274 of 277 available using date and guest number filtering!

Page 16.png

What you need to do is get a bit of activity going on with your listing. Airbnb rewards success and the more activity you have, the higher you will show in search placement.

I understand you have just made changes to the listing but, keep making a few more. Change a photo or two, put the price up one day then down the next. Get a few friends to hit the contact host field and ask a question. It doesn't commit anybody to anything but it does count as activity.

The greatest single elevator in search placement is the use of 'Instant book'.....IB places get preferential search placement.

Anna, you are there and public, you just need to push your way up the rankings a bit!

Cheers.....Rob

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Anna1967,

Your listing is definitily in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=3923493

And has indeed a 7 nights minimum stay when simulating a booking, with 24% weekly discount

When searching for "Vancouver" it also shows up, but you have to zoom in on the map a little, moving towards it's location near "John Henry Park"

Best regards,

Emiel

Anna1967
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Thank you both for your response!

Anna