What Hosts are saying

Hallo liebe AirBnB Community, ich habe vor ca. 3 Wochen mein erstes Inserat bei AirBnB veröffentlicht, weil ich in den Urlaub fahre und hoffe ihr könnt mir Folgendes erklären. Ein Gast hat bei mir gebucht (die Buchung wurde direkt angenommen, weil ich bei...
    Hi,I just encountered a very humiliating exchange with a guest that required everything I had to remain professional and welcoming. After a day of discussing the exchange with a friend I was better but then decided I should look into AirBnBs discriminatio... Latest reply by Vance1
    Dear AirBnB Community in Massachussets: Does anybody know after how many days of continuous occupancy does a guest acquire rights as tenant in the Commonwealth? * Is is 14 days like what I have read is the case in FL?* 21 days like some hosts in Canada go... Latest reply by Susan151
    So my Progress stats from July 1, 2017- June 30, 2018 period were at 15 trips hosted and 66% review rate. Been that way for a few weeks because I didn't have any new guests. Now today, it says 14 trips hosted and 71% review rate. I haven't gotten any new ... Latest reply by Alastair0
    I have been really lucky with many lovely guests and it has been a privalige to meet people from all around the world but, as the saying goes, it does take all sorts!! I have had two sets of guests recently who have come and taken advantage of the hospita... Latest reply by Kay196
    *Please note this is a general Airbnb image (not from Oomesh's listing) Hello everyone, After a short break in June we are back in action with our next Community Spotlight. For those of you who are new to Community Spotlights, we ask one one community ... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    • Chairs in Bambooforest.jpg
    • Oomesh.png