PAYOUT DELAY

Ashley-Malei0
Level 2
Seoul, South Korea

PAYOUT DELAY

Sep 14, 2018

Estimated arrival
Sep 20, 2018

This payout is not coming and it is in the section of "upcoming"; instead of "completed" payouts.

Today is September 21st.  I called the Airbnb from yesterday and they recommend me to call the local bank. The local bank says they have nothing coming to my account.

I ran the airbnb two years ago and this is my first time to encounter this problem.

Can I just wait for a few more days?

Thanks
23 Replies 23

When I first started hosting I had tons of delayed payments, but I've had none over the last year. Airbnb is never clear about what happened to delay a payment. There is really nothing you can do except keep calling. When I had delays with payments I had to call a complain to a few departments, and one would finally release the payment. It's annoying, but it does happen. 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

The arrival is 'estimated', and it has been only 1 day 'past due'. Also unless the bank goes through an intermediary bank they do not know what is coming. I would give it two more days, max.

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Ashley-Malei0 I had this happen recently. I wrote @Airbnbhelp over at Twitter. They looked into and they said yes, this was a mistake and they arranged for the money to come to me nearly immediately. They are great there over at Twitter. I would message them and ask them to look into this for you. Sounds like the payment got hitched up somehow and is not categorized correctly. Best of luck!

Niel3
Level 10
Llanberis, United Kingdom

@Rebecca181Just seen your advice, I too have a pending payment that is now a month past the stated completion date & have just messaged them on the twitter account you advised. I wonder why some payments get held up for no apparent reason like this.

@Niel0- Yes, it is very odd, I now check my payments to make sure they were 'released' properly on the date that they were supposed to be issued to me. Just one more thing to do on my never-ending list of things to do....I do hope you get this sorted out.

Ardhina0
Level 1
Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Hi, I have a payout that is pending for almost 1 week now.

i was wondering did you finally receide the pending payout at the end?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Ardhina0 ,

Sorry to hear about the delay in your payout. Have you been in contact with the customer support team at all yet?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Mellisa2
Level 2
Krabi, Thailand

Were the guest Chinese by any chance? We are waiting on a payout (over a month now) and we were told that because they modified their booking (a month before coming) the chinese payment system they were using would only allow 1 transaction. The customer stayed (we were not told there was a problem) and now AirBNB wont responde to any of our queries.

JoeyBella0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Same me!

are they sad is error of the bank info?

and ask you to update the bank details as well?

Marzena12
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi! I am also waiting for the payment for 3 days now, been writing to Airbnb support already 3 days and they keep telling me each time to wait another 24hours or las time I was told 12 hours and if the payment is not received to contact them again. Now i am told they would 'investigate my case'! There is nothing to investigate, the guests had paid successfully, and had arrived, they are happy with the property its just that someone need to make a payment if the system failed to do it automatically. It is the first time this had happened and I am her to look if another people are experiencing the same these days. I am supposed to be paid from the UK office.

Same issue here... Should get a payout on the 27th December, airbnb has skipped this payout and continued with my other payouts on 28th and 30th December.... Spoke to them and they said theres an issue with their bank and to wait for this payout to be released to me in January.... Not sure i understand why they released all my other payouts after 27th December and the one of 27th December is stuck....

Have you received your payment. I still haven’t received payment for 22nd Dec 2019

Same payout delay here. The guest had departured on Dec 25, 2019 the transaction is still "pending". Messaged support few times, there were no replies at all. Had to call local support number, they told me there was some technical issue causing delay and they are unable to pinpoint the exact date when my funds will be released. Going to call again in few days. 

Hi

My two payouts are still pending i.e 27 Dec and 3 January yet to be released.

The other 2 payouts  after this date arrived.