Pay out methods

Chris-And-Ron0
Level 1
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Pay out methods

I live in the U.K. and want to add my bank as a payout method - a fairly simple procedure, one would assume. 

Not so! Air BnB systems are constantly blocking this and the customer service from Air BnB staff has been appalling - amongst the worst service I’ve ever received from any bank, airline, travel organisation. 

After over two weeks of attempts, they still have not been able to resolve the problem. I do not use Air BnB very much and am contemplating deleting my profile. 

Any other hosts have have similar experiences? 

1 Reply 1

There tends to be moe issues if you use the App than if you use the website. 

The Support staff cannot always resolve these issues and have to rely on passing them on to the IT systems department and await that dept response, which often takes time, as there is always quite a queue.

Payout Methods involve connecting up different systems and I understand that at times the problem isnt always with the Airbnb system but with the bank system that they are attempting to connect up with.

Yes, it is frustrating indeed and on top of it there are also server problems intermixed at times. 

Maybe contact your bank and ask if they themselves are experiencing problems with the Airbnb system and see "where" in the system the actual problem lies.