Payouts going to Co Host

SleepOver-Brisbane0
Level 5
New Farm, Australia

Payouts going to Co Host

Hi,

Just want to see if anyone else is having this issue...

I co-host many properties & on the 19th December received an email payout advice, that included one of my co-hosting properties.

When I look at upcoming payouts, there is a large amount of my co-hosting properties, where I am set to receive their payments.

I've messaged + called support & I don't think they know what the issue is....

Really wish Airbnb, had never turned off the spilt payments!

What a mess....again.

Let me know if you see in your upcoming payouts a similar story....

Thx,

Craig

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@SleepOver-Brisbane0

In last few days I've seen few other posts about different problems with cohosts. The best is to contact Airbnb through Twitter #Airbnbhelp... or Facebook

Thanks @Branka-and-Silvia0...
When you say you have seen posts about this....is that here on Airbnb Community?

Jason239
Level 2
Fargo, ND

Yes, it is costing me lots of time and money!! Airbnb says I need to work with the cohost to get the payments back!! What a JOKE!

This is such a pain! I have one listing on my own and I co-host 8 other properties. Since Dec. 17th, I have received full payouts on some bookings that should have gone to the property owners. I have notified Airbnb promptly. I have said I will remit the funds less my commission to the property owners as correction. Done!  Airbnb rep said problem resolved and closed the file. Then, payouts are still being deposited. So I contact Airbnb again a few days later. Same, Rep said problem resolved. NOW! I received notice Airbnb will take back the funds that were wrongfully deposited to me from my future earnings! But, but.. I already credited the property owners of the said funds less my commission!

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@SleepOver-Brisbane0 @Humbleheart-Panglao0 @Jason239 @Branka-and-Silvia0

If you're one of the thousands of co-hosts/owners who have been affected by this issue, you probably need to take a look at this

https://youtu.be/31WfPb43Lr8