Posts disappearing!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Posts disappearing!

Someone has just asked about listing pricing for the Atlanta Superbowl, and I answered a question on Sunday from a host in Atlanta who had listed his property to take advantage of the Superbowl. I just went back to get the details of that post and guess what.....all of Sundays posts have disappeared!! Posts go straight from yesterday (Monday)  to Saturday....Sunday is a big black hole on the CC.

I hope nobody was, or is waiting for a response to anything posted on Sunday.

Perhaps the forum moderators can have a look at this and see what happened!

Cheers......Rob

3 Replies 3
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Robin4 that is too weird Rob. Actually, I was waiting for a response on sunday and haven't gotten it.????

Good you point this out.

Thanks, Clara

hope you and your lady love are doing well................we are freezing here in Florida - hard to believe. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Clara116

Oh dear, look what we are looking forward to over the next few days.

Forecast.png

Some parts of the interior of Australia are experiencing all time record temp readings. It appears 50c (122f) seems to creeping onto the record books in a few places this year. 

But we can always keep cool, and the nights up here in the hills are lovely Clara.

Yes somewhat weird, my initial raction was I had skipped a few pages but curently, anything that sits in the 24 hours between pages 11 and 12 in the CC history is missing!

Ade is holding up ok, doesn't like this heat much so she keeps a low profile watching TV sport for most of each day!

Cheers.....Rob

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Robin4 and @Clara116,

I hope you are both having a good day. 

This does sounds a little strange, we've taken a look to see if there are any big gaps in the posting history and nothing is standing out. Have you manage to see if this has perhaps updated since you last looked and if you are able to find the posts you are referring to here? I can confirm these haven't been removed from our side. 

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.