Printing the guide book

Paula808
Level 1
Rockland, ME

Printing the guide book

Is there a way to print the guide book that we are allowed to create? After all that work to input all the suggestions it sure would be nice to be able to print it out and have available for guests. Most guests don't even know that it exists so a hardcopy would be ideal.

14 Replies 14
Paula808
Level 1
Rockland, ME

Nevermind. I found it! 

Hi Paula, Can you tell me how you did it? I can't figure it out! Thanks, Gillian

See my reply below

Hi Paula

Would you mind sharing what you have discovered re printing guidebook? 

We all want to know!!

So tell us what you found 

Leonie77
Level 2
Otley, United Kingdom

How can you print the guidebook? help would be appreciated

Go to your dashboard

Go to your listing

Scroll down to guidebook and click it.

Select the settings wheel for the guidebook and click preview and print.

There you go!

Uh 🙄 that’s didn’t go as planned. I don’t see a print option 

Macarena17
Level 2
Providencia, Chile

Please! can you share? I'm also looking for it

Look at my reply above.

Kellie61
Level 1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I would like to print mine as well and leave for the guests

I replied above but can't reply with it again because ABB thinks I am spamming...

Sarah4615
Level 2
Wisconsin, United States

I viewed the guidebook on my phone, there you can re-arrange categories and stuff.  Share it to your email from your phone, the link ends up very short, open it from that link on your computer/laptop and I saw the entire guidebook and printed to pdf and printer.

The Pinot Noir glasses are among the most well-liked wine glasses that are suitable for sipping red or white wine. These have the broadest bowls**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]**  which guarantees that some air contacts the wine. The wine's texture and flavor are enhanced as a result.