What Hosts are saying

Hey guys!! So i recently moved to Toronto, Ontario and I just found out about co-hosting. I was wondering if someone could help me sign up? Or if anyone in Toronto needs a Co-Host or knows somebody that could use one, I am available!! Just send me a messa...
    I need advice for both how to handle situation and how to handle review after the fact: My current guests are a nice older couple (late 60's), however the gentleman has dementia. His wife thought he'd be fine with the trip, but it's becomming evident tha... Latest reply by Sarah232
    And now with the latest offensive update to our policies we are expected to agree to forced arbitration. I loved Airbnb when I started. I hate them now. every update further demumanizes hosts. We are not employees at a hotel chain. I'm done being treated ... Latest reply by Michael460
    HiI'm new to hosting. 2 monts ago I accepted a booking for 1 week in late August and now my guests would like to cancel due to family issues. I have set "strict cancellation policy" in my listing. I'm inclined to refund them fully as they are letting me ... Latest reply by Mary478
    Having hosted for 4 years, I am coming across many travellers who are of the opinion that Airbnb have lost their original ethos of having people rent out their "spare room" for extra cash and are now just another platform for businesses to sell their room... Latest reply by Chris159
    Hi everyone. I am a new host in Emeryville.This tax collecting thing confuses me a lot. Does anyone know how we collect taxes here?Transient occupancy tax in Emeryville is 12%. How do you charge this to the guests?I just got a new guest but now I am learn...