Reviews not showing up

Hughie0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Reviews not showing up

We have had a number of new reviews, but they are not showing up on our listings! Why might this be?

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Hughie0 ,

Did you check if the reviews are in the review section of your account ?

https://www.airbnb.com/users/reviews

best regards, Emiel

This has been sorted! The reviews are just showing up in non-chronological order

Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

Have you refreshed your browser? If your reviews are showing up under progress, and not on your preview, it is more than likely due to your browser not refreshing your screen. If that still does not do it, be sure to check your listing on your phone, ipad, tablet, other browsers.  

Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

I just looked at your reviews and listings. It does seem to be stuck in June/July time frame.  I would contact Airbnb support about this, if you do have more current reviews. 

Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

Hi @Hughie0

Are those 'missing' reviews perhaps from guests from countries other than where you are hosting?

If so, scroll right back in your reviews and you'll see reviews from overseas guests way, way, back at the beginning.

However, say, for example, one of those reviews is from an Australian...then prospective guests searching from Australia to look at your listing, will see the Australian guest's review first.  

If you have a review from a guest from the US...then prospective guests searching from the US, reading your listing reviews, will see the US guest's review first.

I understand this, but still don't like it.  

Cheers 🙂

@Lyn3 wrote:

Hi @Hughie0

Are those 'missing' reviews perhaps from guests from countries other than where you are hosting?

If so, scroll right back in your reviews and you'll see reviews from overseas guests way, way, back at the beginning.

However, say, for example, one of those reviews is from an Australian...then prospective guests searching from Australia to look at your listing, will see the Australian guest's review first.  

If you have a review from a guest from the US...then prospective guests searching from the US, reading your listing reviews, will see the US guest's review first.

I understand this, but still don't like it.  

Cheers 🙂

You must not have pulled up their AirBNB profile. @Lyn3  has zero reviews as a host.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan151,

You probably mean: @Hughie0 has zero reviews as a host in their profile. But when looking into the listings there are several reviews.

@Emiel1 You are right, but I do not see any reviews from guests on their profile. Only reviews from hosts when they were the guests. Could you screen shot for me? I would hate to clear my cache just for this.

Thanks!

@Susan151, 4 reviews on one listing, 97 on another. If there are supposed to be more, I cannot say. Listings come under two other hosts, Annabel and Edwina but you have to click on each listing to see this.

Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

Oh, @Hughie0, are you asking about reviews received by you guys as GUESTS? 

Sorry, I assumed you meant that you were hosting and that YOUR guests had reviewed you and you could not see them.

I cannot suggest what might be happening, sorry.

Cheers.

Edwina13
Level 2
Calibishie, Dominica

This has been sorted! The reviews are just showing up in non-chronological order

Thanks!

Airbnb had a security issue and this has left some hosts and guests with the inability to review.

This is across Windows, IOS and other platforms.

Also not receiving notifications of guest completed stays and time to review notifications. 

Their global development team is working on it. Just very slowly as I lost functionality 3 weeks ago.

I hope others have had experiences better than mine with respect to response times and solutions.