What Hosts are saying

The reviews written by the host on misconduct guest will only be published if only the guest has also given the host a review, otherwise, the misconduct guest will forever be veiled and the future host will be suffered. So, how can the review by host be p... Latest reply by Kamilia1
    My question is I have someone who might be interested in stay close to three weeks, how do you handle the cleaning of the room, and changing of the bed sheets etc. Do you go in and make the bed everyday? Or do you just go in about once a week to change th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well! Today, I thought we could discuss car parking space. Do you offer your guests somewhere they can park their car? Or perhaps you already have a car and so therefore don't have any space? If there isn't any ava... Latest reply by Colleen47
    • Do you offer car parking space_.png
    Enjoying a day off (Polish Independance Day today), I gathered a few options that might be good to introduce by Airbnb. Comments welcome, also other suggestions. Different cancellation policies depending on the season (high/low - the time period to be set... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello everyone, A few months ago, @Huma0 created a fantastic topic called Before and after pics, here in the Community Center. This topic developed into a great discussion around wonderful tranformations you have achieved in your listings. One of the... Latest reply by Brandon96
    • Bargain
    I wanted to bring to your attention the worst experience I've had with Airbnb. Guests checked into my unit and broke my bed and shower glass. Damages over 3000. It took many back and forth submission of receipts and invoices and estimates and nothing but ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi there I've got a listing with smart pricing on and I have set a minimum and maximum price. Today I got a booking for less than 1/3 of the minimum per night. In calendar view I see my Min price up top and I see my maximum price on the days either side ... Latest reply by David126