Stats updating on phone app, not on website

Kate51
Level 2
Enola, PA

Stats updating on phone app, not on website

I have noticed that the website is not updating my views from the beginning of April through now.  However, the stats on my phone are updating - anyone else have this same inconsistency?

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Kate51,

There has always been an inconsistency between the stats on the App and the website.  There is also inconsistencies between Android and iOS devices.  It was noted the other day that the stats on the website are quite delayed and I believe this happened before when there was SuperHost evaluations.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

@Dave&Deb, Thanks for your input - I appreciate it.  I was reading some of your other posts on different topics, and appreciate you taking the time and interest to guide hosts in the right direction.

Thank you @Kate51.  I enjoy helping others through this hosting journey.  

Here is a post I made in December about this same topic.  

As of right now, I have 1 view on the website for April but my Android App shows 76 views for April.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Are-Your-Stats-Out-of-Whack-Let-s-Compare/m-p/7186#M...

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host