View, multi-view calender facility

Rhona3
Level 2
United Kingdom

View, multi-view calender facility

Hi All, back in October 2018 I lost the multi view calender facility but with help from this discussion page I managed to get it back, since yesterday this is no longer showing on my account, the properties are showing and the names of guests who have already booked (against each of the 3 properties) but no actual dates showing. I find this facility so easy to glance at and see all bookings/dates  at same time and will miss it terribly if no longer available . Is anyone else having this problem, if not any ideas of what might have happened, any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks Rhona

9 Replies 9
Gordon62
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hi Rhona I thought it was just me I noticed it on my main laptop last night, it seems to display on my tablet but that is not easy to use to select more than one day at a time to block or put notes on,  It is very frustrating perhaps its their way of stopping us having private guests?  It might be just the weekend updates I;m hoping it will clear by tomorrow, anyone else got any info on this problem,?

Hi Gordon - Thanks for replying, I have just been using my laptop and everything else seems to be working fine.  Below Jeff has replied and sent a screenshot of his, which seems to be working as it should. Yes so frustrating it really is the easiet way for me to keep bookings up to date at a glance and pass info onto the girls who do changeovers.

Hi Gordon, Last night I used a newer laptop and the mulit view was showing! I don't understand why it's not on the older one - just delighted to have it working now. Hope you have had success with your one.

Rhona 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Rhona3 could you put up a screen shot, not sure what you mean by no dates showing, mines working as below

Untitled4.jpg

Hi Jeff, thanks very much for your reply, not sure how to send a screen shot however, what you have sent above is exactly as mine has been till yesterday, Now they layout is the same but no dates showing at all, however the bookings are highlighted the same as your one but I need to double click onto the booking to see dates.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Rhona3 A few people are having this problem and I do wonder if its anything to do with airbnb having to comply with EU regulations on the 1st Jan.

You are using professional hosting tools but you're not registered as a professional business to comply with the EU regulations.

The only thing I can come up with is switch off hosting tools and then on again to see if it clears the problem, and if that don't help fill in the business details section and see if it clears the problem.

Your business details can be added and removed just like hosting tools can be switched on and off, go to your account settings and click settings

Hi Jeff - thanks for your suggestions, I have tried again today and still not able to access the actual dates.  Hopefully it will right itself but for now I just can't get it to work.

Rhona

Hi Jeff, I am now using a newer laptop - and the diary is showing as it should - still not on my older one which I dont understand as everything else is working as normal. Anyway I just want to say thanks for taking the time to try and resolve the problem for me. Rhona 

Jena2
Level 3
Flagstaff, AZ

Hi Rhona,

My multi-calendar is doing the same thing as you described. It has no dates and is actually black behind the guest name.  I have been having this issue for several weeks now and can not seem to figure out why this may be happening. :>/