What Hosts are saying

I had an interesting incident today. Mr. X (name masked to hide identity) from Netherlands, want to rent my property. The gentleman was 70 plus years. He was not able to complete the booking because his verifications could not be completed. In the meanwhi...
    Does anyone know if you can use this feature now? Seems like it's offered within my listing settings, but then when I went to read more it said airbnb would be adding this feature soon? Trying to get confirmation it's working before I go adding someone ...
    In the last 4 days, I've had two reservation requests. I accepted both (or tried to), but got a message each time saying that there was "an issue" with the payment and the guest had been notified. I've never gotten this message before, and now I got it tw... Latest reply by Jeff82
    Hi,I am a host and traveler. I have someone, a service that manages my property, my bookings and my guests.(How could I provide a good service if I am not even in the city, right?)So now here is the PROBLEM: As a traveler I want to be reachable for the ho...