What Hosts are saying

A potential guest made a reservation request which I missed. Said reservation expired and blocked the dates. I would like to unblock the dates and offer them the spot (as I messaged them and they are still interested) It was suggested somewhere in the ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Why do text messages that I receive from guests only part of the message? I also just sent some info to a guest and they informed me that they didn't receive the entire message. Latest reply by Dorothea5
    Hi there, I've just recently listed a property and was wondering if any hosts out there have any experience with the Payoneer payout option that is available. Thanks alot!Corinna Latest reply by Iva1
    Hi, has anyone figuered out a decent commucation for a host other than the generic airbnb email? This is nothing but utter frustration in communication after I accept a reseration with international guests. Latest reply by Kristina26
    I have just been approached by a guest wishing to book with me, saying that she was asked to provide a passport or driving licence photo, and that this was a requirement that I had set. I checked my listing and I hadn't set this requirement, so wonder wh... Latest reply by Suzanne32
    I have a guest who wishes to cancel and has asked me to cancel from my end so they get a full refund. Can I do this without penalty? I have never had this request before and I don't mind giving the refund as it is a health related issue. Latest reply by NanciandNathan0
    We rent out a home that is a duplex so we have two separate listings on Airbnb. I would like to create a third listing that would list the entire home as one unit but I can't do this unless there is a way to sync all three calendars on Airbnb. Does anyone...