What Hosts are saying

Hello my latest guests payment did not go through as usual, I am worried Airbnb has not taken the payment, @Lizzie could you take a look at it for me? I need to make get the money from them before they leave, should I set up a new booking?
    I got a request for my listing and pre-approved the traveller after a short conversation. I use the smart pricing but I have a minimum charge for the room, and I didn't send any special offer. After the traveler booked the room I was sent a confirmation o... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hello, I have a room for rent under the flexible cancellation policy. The guest booked for 24 nights. She has checked in. Now she found another location ( closer to work ) and would like to leave the place. Flexible cancellation policy states that guest c... Latest reply by Silvia179
    Hi! Does anybody have a solution to text not being visible for guests? The text is set as white as a default and this doesn't work, since the text becomes invisible against a white or light background. See image. Hopefully somebody can assist with this as... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hi thereOver the last couple of months I have been querying my phone provider why I am been charged for all these international text messages to the USA.After 4 months of these charges I have found out it is the cost of texting using AIR BNB in AustraliaT... Latest reply by Barry24