What Hosts are saying

Hi! Does anybody have a solution to text not being visible for guests? The text is set as white as a default and this doesn't work, since the text becomes invisible against a white or light background. See image. Hopefully somebody can assist with this as... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hi thereOver the last couple of months I have been querying my phone provider why I am been charged for all these international text messages to the USA.After 4 months of these charges I have found out it is the cost of texting using AIR BNB in AustraliaT... Latest reply by Barry24
    A guest booked online but the payment did not go through. The reservation is marked <<pending<< and he has 24 hours to update payment method otherwise automatic cancellation.Problem is he booked for the same day. Now he is messaging that he will not be c... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    i have listed my room on airbnb for the whole month of june but when i tried to search it, it is not showing up in the search result. only when i logged in to airbnb and tried searching, the room is showing. however, anyone else who is doing the search wo... Latest reply by Del5
    I have just received payment for a booking for Patricia Kirsten booking number 4FJB4Y. The payment figures are as below but I am questioning how $260 x 3 can equal NZD779 when it should be NZD780.00. I am finding discrepancies for the payouts on most bo... Latest reply by Debi1
    I have been onAirBnb for 18 months, but have only had a few guests (less than 5% of my income). Most of these guests have been local South African residents or people working here, and they pay in ZAR but this is then converted to USD, and when I get paid... Latest reply by Paul4