What Hosts are saying

I just had an instant booking and the guest openly said they were booking for someone else. This person is not verified thru the Airbnb network and I am HIGHLY uncomfortable with this reservation. I want to cancel but I don't want this to affect my rat... Latest reply by Kika1
    Hi, One question. I have set the price per night for example 90 EUR. But on the guest conformation it says 89 EUR. That happens often. I do not have any special settings or smart priceing. Thanks.
    Hello Community! I have a guest who cancelled and was charge the cancellation based on my settings. Then last night he requested to keep the dates as his conflict cleared for those dates. Minutes prior to his message I received an inquiry for those date... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I have tried to add another room to my listing and have follwoed the instructions. I click on ready to publiash and I get a faded out button with "Just a minute" and the buffering symbol. I have tried this twice. Grateful fro any advice. Latest reply by Hana11
    I would like to ask how we can deal with guests that, yes pay a damage deposit, that in reality isn´t enough to cover some damages that travelers do in the villa?I have a group that just checked out and they literaly broke a bed in half, (which isn´t norm... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everybody, Since 2 days now, I'm trying to publish an offer on AirBNB but I can't. It's loading during years but it's never accepter.Am I doing something wrong ? Does anybody have the same problem ? Latest reply by Nicolas88
    I have a form I need to fill out for my local municipality regarding collecting taxes on AirBnB. The form asks for my AirBnB listing number. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I don't know where to find this.Help! thanks in advance Marty Latest reply by Martin126
    Hi,Someone just booked my flat for one week but he has no profil photo, no review (but he is registered since 2014) and no profil description. He has already booked my flat because I have automatic booking available for my flat (I cannot turn it off). Can... Latest reply by Juley0