What Hosts are saying

Most of my guests send me messages like the one below. Why is my street address so difficult for my guests to find? Shouldn't they be able to access it once their reservation has been confirmed? "Sounds great! Could you send us the street address of you... Latest reply by Sarah232
    I am a user of aibnb : host and guest.The platform is not what I make my living from , is something that add economically and also in life experience when we feel like hosting.Clicking on our profile it is easy to see taking the reviews in consideration h... Latest reply by Helene0
    Does anyone know why I get varying income per night when my charge stays the same? I always have £40 as my charge, no extras, just £40. Then I get anything from £37.00 to £39.00 as payment into my account. I cannot find any reason - does anyone out there ... Latest reply by Mike123
    I was in touch with a guest who I had to decline as I was in negotiation with another guest for those dates which didn't become a booking for me. So I notified the first guest that those dates were now available.Someone else enquired with "He asked me to ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    When my listing is checked by a potential guests, price shown are significantly lower than I have set them. I have checked my calendar and it shows correct prices. This is not the first time. I even had one reservation with lover prices so I lost money bu... Latest reply by Sabita0
    Hello, I just had a bad experience with a guest. Basically from the day they ARRIVED they started complaining. 1. They asked if we had a cot, we said yes a travel cot. And then they complained travel cots did not had "proper" mattreses for babies? And th... Latest reply by Louise47
    I received two text messages from customers and I am unable to reply via text. I keep getting a message stating that I have too many accounts associated with my phone number. I can't understand this techinal problem, because I only have on account with Ai... Latest reply by Jude7
    Hello, starting out on Airbnb and have listed my space. If you try to book it it returns the following for all and any datesReservation 2 :: owner errorAny ideas ? TIAAlison Latest reply by Andrew90