What Hosts are saying

Hello, starting out on Airbnb and have listed my space. If you try to book it it returns the following for all and any datesReservation 2 :: owner errorAny ideas ? TIAAlison Latest reply by Andrew90
    Daphné V and her "husband to be" (as she referred to him) were booked into Phil's Place from 14th to 18th March. I arrived back from a sad trip to the UK on March 10th. I had been to the ceremony to inter my parents' ashes (they both passed away last year... Latest reply by Linda195
    Hi, I am a host in Vancouver, Canada. A guest has recently asked if he could borrow one of our bike intermittently while staying with us. I've read a previous post that suggests I should collect a security deposit from him during his stay incase of theft ... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hi. We have someone who wants to book with us. On their verfication profile it says they have one review- but we can't read it. Any idea why? Can you not read someone's reviews until you accept their booking? If so- that seems to defeat the object, somewh... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hi Everyone,We just had guests complete a 30 night stay, with check-out on Sunday, July 31. We have yet to see the pay out from AirBnb (as of August 8). In the Future Transactions tab, the reservation is listed, and it just says that the payout is pendi...