What Hosts are saying

Hi. We have someone who wants to book with us. On their verfication profile it says they have one review- but we can't read it. Any idea why? Can you not read someone's reviews until you accept their booking? If so- that seems to defeat the object, somewh... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Hi Everyone,We just had guests complete a 30 night stay, with check-out on Sunday, July 31. We have yet to see the pay out from AirBnb (as of August 8). In the Future Transactions tab, the reservation is listed, and it just says that the payout is pendi...
    Having had several successful AirBNB bookings and payments, my last booking had an error. We charge €60 a night and the booking was for 3 nights. The mathematics shown was 3 nights x €60 = €179 (not €180). How do I go about rectifying this - only a eur... Latest reply by Josipa2
    Hello,I had hosted someone for 2 times each 209 dollars since July 11-15 and July 18-22. I did not receive the payment until now. the status shows pending. My payout method is verified and I already received a payment from a recent host on August 4-7. Wha... Latest reply by Roger17
    I spoke to the gentleman by phone and I have no idea why that would be. Most of our listings come through VRBO. Very disappointed that Air BNB does not provide any additional information on the reason why they cancelled him and there is no way to contac... Latest reply by C-C0
    I deleted a listing lasy year (not snoozed) but would like to relist it. Is that possible, or at least to get the pictures so I can post them again? thanksanna Latest reply by Kristian10
    How or who do I make contact with to request removal of an Airbnb listing. My property is being listed on Airbnb by a holiday letting company without my consent. I have now terminated the contract with the letting service. I was alerted by a guest wanting... Latest reply by Jane113
    So I had a terrible experience with a guest. I was classy on the review of him. But his review was nasty and full of lies because we had to go through Resolution Center and I was awarded the fee. He had reviewed me first, then I reviewed him, and addresse... Latest reply by Lou14
    Dear hosts,I had an enquiry from a guest that I found uncomfortable with. He asked me to deal outside of Airbnb to skip service charge. I refused and decided to decline the inquiry. However I found he still able to message me. As I use instant booking for... Latest reply by Coln0