What Hosts are saying

Is it necessary to decline an inquiry if I've responded to it in order to have it removed? An inquiry, in my opinion, is just that - an inquiry. I have two inquiries still showing after responding. Will they remain until I take another action? One was ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello,To set up my Air BnB listing I had to provide my mobile phone number. I would prefer that guests call my land line. Is there a way to add my land line as an alternate number that guests can call if they have any questions? Latest reply by Amaris0
    I just accepted a 4 night stay and when I look at the details in the coversation, it says 164/nite x 4 nites. When I go to my calander to check my pricing all nights are $165. I am not going to hassle the guest about $4, but don't understand HOW this ca... Latest reply by Elaine34
    Nessuno si è accorto che gli annunci sono visibili per qualche ora e poi spariscono dalle ricerche per qualche giorno per poi ricomparire nuovamente qualche ora?Se fate caso alle visite degli annunci, il contatore si muove per qualche ora in un giorno e p... Latest reply by Ralf5
    Nessuno si è accorto che gli annunci sono visibili per qualche ora e poi spariscono dalle ricerche per qualche giorno per poi ricomparire nuovamente qualche ora?Se fate caso alle visite degli annunci, il contatore si muove per qualche ora in un giorno e p...
    Nessuno si è accorto che gli annunci sono visibili per qualche ora e poi spariscono dalle ricerche per qualche giorno per poi ricomparire nuovamente qualche ora?Se fate caso alle visite degli annunci, il contatore si muove per qualche ora in un giorno e p...
    I tried to verify my phone number several times and it just says error unable to, but when i did my husband number, it worked! We have the same carrier so im not sure why this is happening. Im having several other issues as well. Unable to verify my CA ID... Latest reply by Nancy94
    I sent a special offer after communicating with a someone about staying in our home. She said she accepted the offer and entered all the information. I dont see anything that has confirmed this on my side, and neither does she? What shoudl I see to kno... Latest reply by Shannon35