What Hosts are saying

Hello, we are new to AirBnB and are wondering if the security deposit is paid up front and then refunded by the host? Or does the guest simply understand they are liable for the amount of security deposit set by the host? Information on the security depo... Latest reply by Marie3
    So I am a bit confuesed on a couple of things, involving long-term pricing... especially now that it has moved to a %discount. If a person wants to stay the month of May, and my monthly discount is 33%, and my nightly price is $105. What is the cost for t... Latest reply by Tish0
    Hi all, I have a strange situation. Namely on the 30th of July I've had 80 or 81% of primary 5 star reviews (in the last year period) and after that I didn't have any reviews until superhost assesment was finished. All the other superhost requirements wer... Latest reply by Klid0
    I had a gentleman request to book for tonight. I declined as I'm not due back from work till late and would not be home in time to prepare the room (we had a guest check out this morning).I explained this to him and wished him well.He then proceeded to ca... Latest reply by Charlene-and-Omar0
    Hi - can any one help on the following issue:A guest wants to book for this week. It is unofficially confirmed and I am expecting them but she hasn't been able to book through the site. We have recently changed our rooms around and had other guests stayin... Latest reply by Rosemary18
    I don't get prompted by email to do a review after the guest leaves. Last time I found a chat line with airbnb they were able to send the prompt emails for reviews, now I cant find that avenue?? I keep going round in circles on airbnb??I have just had my ... Latest reply by Lovee0