What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know how to ask Airbnb when they will fix the "views" part of the Dashboard? It's been not functioning for quite some time and it makes me very frustrated that Airbnb can't manage this feature. They are great at collecting fees, but not this... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I have my properties listed with seasonal pricing by the night and also by the week with a weekly discount. The quotes when people inquire or book are lower than my listed pricing that I set. For example, someone just booked my apartment that is set in my... Latest reply by Jenna9
    I have a request for 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) for 6 months. Is there a way the person can set up a reservation for these dates all at once? I s there something I could do to make it easier? I still want to be able to rent out on weeken... Latest reply by Dede0
    My apartment listing, it shows up fine with no dates set, or for random dates for bookings of 3 nights or longer. But it doesn't show up in searches for 2-night bookings. I don't have any minimum stay requirements set. (it used to be 2-days, but even the... Latest reply by ZenHomes0
    j'ai paramétré un mode de réception de paiement par paypal et je voudrais changer cette adresse email paypal par une autre.Le système ne me propose que d'ajouter un mode de réception de paiement, mais pas de changement d'adresse.merci d'avance pour votre ... Latest reply by Jan50
    as the flat they are moving into is not ready.I keep asking them to make a new booking but they have not done it yet and are now staying in their room I am getting concerned ? at their apparant reluctanse to book extra days,what can I do ? Latest reply by Andrea9
    If I have a customer make a reservation, realize an error, and request that I cancel it right away, how do I handle this so that I am not penalized with loss of hosting status and locked up dates? That does not make any sense. Latest reply by Allison2
    If you failed to file a W9 before 12/31/15, and had taxes withheld in 2015, is it possible to get a 1099K issued for the taxes withheld in 2015--if you complete teh W9 now? If not, how can you claim those withholdings with the IRS? Latest reply by Denis15