What Hosts are saying

Per piacere, qualcuno mi saprebbe dire dove trovo i codici per i crediti maturati grazie al superhost? li inserisce automaticamente quando si effettua una prenotazione? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, I would like to ask you about the special offer, do i write the total with the cleaning fee and the airbnb guest fee?how much is the airbnb guest fee?thank you,Maria Latest reply by Brittany1
    Please work hard to keep Airbnb rentals in San Diego. Can't the people who are abusing this be punished some way instead of all of us! I'm speaking to the situation in Del Mar in San Diego County putting the 45 day moratorium on all short term vacation ...
    I will be away for a brief one week vacation. I would like to provide this information upfront so I won't receive messages for bookings during this time. Is there 'something', somewhere where you can set this notification? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi there, I cannot find my listing at Cremorne Point https://www.airbnb.com.au/manage-listing/11977972 says LIVE - but when i search the dates i have it available, I cannot see it listed? Warmly, Kim Latest reply by Siridyal0