What Hosts are saying

Today I received the super host e-mail, but i dont have the super host icon in my external profile (the one in the houses search)
    My listing has not been showing up lately. Normally I have a steady flow of requests and bookings, lately in the past month it has slowed down conciderable and there are gaps in my bookings. And Come to find out, My listing isnʻt even showing when the dat... Latest reply by Siridyal0
    So frustrated. *For tight stomachs only* This was the first girl I booked for AirBnB, though by the time she came, I'd had many AirBnB guests. Anyways, to get her booked, I had to go OUT OF MY WAY to book her, and we both had to contact AirBnB to get it d... Latest reply by Clare0
    I received my new lease (starts June 1st) and the rent increase is unreasonable, I can't afford my apartment anymore and must move. I had a lot of guests booked after June 1st that I had to cancel. I informed them all of the situation, proceeded to cancel...
    Hi Should I be concerned that I haven't had my payment through from AirBnB 24 hours after the check-in? The folks staying are the in-laws of a local whose house is a disaster zone at the minute and everything seems to be going tickety boo - except for the... Latest reply by Ros0