What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am have trouble getting the money sent to my account (it's the only option I am given in Tanzania-International wire). I am still new on AirBnB and have been hosting since last year. I have received no payment and the bank has given me all their adv... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have a potential guest who wants to book my room. I made him a special offer but he says his payout is for about $500 more than I am charging. I don't know how to contact Airbnb to ask about this. Latest reply by Clare0
    So...... after this update on the calender Im having the darndest time understanding whether or not Ive cancelled out days for reservation made manually. I have had a hard time syncing trip advisor and Vrbo and now dont even try- so when I block out days ...
    I am a newhost and ihave my first guests now,I set up payment pref as bank transfer and received the 2 cents as a check to make sure the details were correct.Today I received a mail saying that the payment couldnt be made as my bank details were wrong! We... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi guys,On saturday I will be hosting a new guest into my appartment for just one night. However, today I broke my foot and therefore am not only worried that I will not be able to clean the appartment properly for his arrival (I take care of cleaning mys... Latest reply by Clare0
    I recieved an enquiry but did not like the sound of the group. I sent a polite message explaining why I was not accepting the booking and then, instead of declining the enquiry I accidentally hit 'accept'. Now Airbnb has blocked the dates and the cancel... Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hi Hosts, I had a previous tenant (outside of Airbnb) relocate back to town and would like to rent my place (his old apartment) again.I already have 2 booked reservations one in June for a few days and another is 10 days in July. I have another apartment ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Is the prebooking message sent to all the pre-approved guests? Anyone knows? Because we do not see it in the message history, and there is some omportant info we would like them to know before booking. ANyone knows how to make sure the automated message s...