What Hosts are saying

Awhile back I had heard Airbnb was rolling out a platform for longer-term rentals. Does anyone know if this has happened (besides the % discount thing). Either way, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for marketing longer term rentals (1 to 6 months... Latest reply by Isha0
    They don't seem to. Right now we are dealing with a host is new.She is a real estate agent with ten listings inOsaka. We see 100 photos for each one with stove-tops on display and dinner for two on thetable (important in Japan because of itstradition of ... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I had $199/night posted on the calendar. When the guest accepted the listing, they were charged $169/night. I looked at the listing hrought he pubic view (not owner admin site) and it showed $169. Why are they being charged (and i'm getting ripped off)...
    Hi, is anyone else had an issue recently editing their listing.The link from the Manage Listings -> preview page--"Edit Listing" returns me to calendar edit rather than to the editor.Thanks!-Krista
    Hello, There seems to be a glitch in the system as I have a confirmed reservation for a period in April but still there is an option to pre-approve the same guest for same period!Why is that?This is a the first time I see it and I had a hard time acceptin...
    Hi , I have a Newer listing and still learning the ways of a becoming a host . Today I recieved a request from a guest about her ,her Hubby and thier Baby staying at my place . While they meet thier friends for a wedding nearby . When I looked at thier re... Latest reply by Monica4