What Hosts are saying

I started with airbnb when I owned an average place right on the gulf of mexico. I had many happy guests that left positive reviews. I also had 3 not so positive reviews. It was always very clean and a great value for the money. I sold the property l... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi there, I have a moderate cancellation policy - i.e. guest will pay fees if they cancel within 5 days. The guest has cancelled within 2 days of the booking, but I am happy to accept their cancellation and refund the full amount of the stay. I haven't r... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    i cannot change my setting back to not accepting instant bookings, have severak times tried and followed instructions, but seems like the button to change it is not working, I do not want to accept instant bookings, how can i find technical help? thanks! Latest reply by Natalie-and-Stephen0
    Hi,I changes a 5 nights reservation to 9 nights and like airbnb told me, an alteration request sent to my guest.Now from my side(the host) it showed me that the total will be another $360 for the 4 nights which is great becasue i'm charging for this dates... Latest reply by Vince-and-Gui0
    Dear All,My apartment in Budapest has the price listed in dollars. I recently had a reservation request for 3 night from May 26-29. The price for the time was 532 USD- about 16 USD. I then began talking to the client and discovered the price he would h... Latest reply by Agatha1
    Hi there. I am hosting a rented property ie I'm not the owner of the apartment, but I still live there. We have a spare room that we make available for AirBNB guests. I haven't cleared this with the letting agency, could we face eviction if AirBNB contact... Latest reply by Clare0
    What are my legal obligations. I rent in the UK and had an instant booking last night for mid March. They say they are comming here to find a property to rent, find jobs and get the kids into school. They are from Brazil. Do I need to check anything about...