What Hosts are saying

Hello Friends.Please help me)I cant edit or remove my payout method. It doesnt show me this method any more!!!What should I do????????
    I am a superhost and I would like to maintain the status so I've been paying a lot of attention to my percentages in the past few weeks. Until last week I had 78% of 5 star reviews, out of 38 completed trips. So I knew I was really close to the 80%, with ... Latest reply by Maureen-And-Cathy0
    Dear Airbnb team, Hope this mail find you well. I would like to hand over listing 8137794 to Mrs. ***) to operate from now on. Please explain how the host change procedure happens, and note that we can NOT proceed with the host change request, befor... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Air BnB -- Tips for guests sharing a houseI've been hosting on Air BnB for about a year now and thought I would pass along some tips for guest who are sharing a house. This has been my experience and perhaps yours is different.1. Arrival. First of all, as...
    My partner has just got a new iPhone and would like to get access to my Airbnb account through his phone. Obviously, I don't have a problem with him having access as it would take some of the pressure off me. Can anyone suggest what he needs to do. He h...
    I received letter that I have payout 9$. My guests paid for one month before from 7.02 till 7.03 and they will stay till 11.03. So I am confused about this 9 $ Payout details for Diamond Arabia. Swimming pool view. DateDetailAmount02/06/2016 - 03/11/2016N... Latest reply by Jeet0