What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! I have a question about reviewing a guest, with whom I did not have the most pleasant experience. I had a request from him a few days before his arrival date, and in his request, he only mentioned how many people are coming and what time. I s... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    I have a welcome table where I put instructions for the use of the house (similar to the rules but more explanation as to the workings of the house - heat, air conditioning, location of lights, etc). On that notice I want to post this beside the check-in ... Latest reply by Nick-And-Sam0
    Do you do anything different if you know you're going to be hosting a female traveler? What about a female business traveler? Do you specifically stock things like hairdryers or sanitary napkins? Latest reply by Stephanie6
    I have joined Airbnb in July 2014 but didn't start hosting until a year later! Absolutely love the concept and quite fascinated by the potential it has offered me to not only get to know people from all over the wold (15 families from 7 countries in my ca... Latest reply by Clare0
    A potential guest made a reservation today for today for one night. I accepted the reservation but then I got a message saying that the guest has not paid and they have 24 hours to pay or the reservation will be cancelled. This does not help me since the ... Latest reply by Punam0
    I am getting a message which says" unable to vauthorize your account" when i log in. The page sodes then open and all seems to work except I am unable to decline a current inquiry.All I want to do is ask someone at airbnb what is going on! how can I conta... Latest reply by Amir-Homayoon0
    I want to contact airbnb about my listing not appearing to be listed anymore. How do I do this??? Whenever I click on contact, my own booking comes up. Thanks Latest reply by Amir-Homayoon0